THE GUIDE TO FATHERS RIGHTS
The book used by more successful lawyers and case winning fathers than any other book!
Multi-State Guide to Fathers Rights
Written by Ronald L. Isaacs,
NATIONALLY KNOWN FATHERS' RIGHTS ATTORNEY AND AUTHOR SEEN ON THE O'REILLY FACTOR, MSNBC,TBN,THE QUEEN LATIFAH SHOW AND NUMEROUS OTHER TV AND RADIO APPEARANCES.
|The bestselling "Guide to Father's Rights". A practical,"how to" book that includes aggressive tactics and pleadings successfully used by many fathers and lawyers to WIN cases.Includes a devastating cross examination.These tactics have actually won real court cases! This Guide contains the lawyer written, courtroom tested advice and tactics that have completely turned around and changed the course of cases to favor the fathers.If your lawyer isn't fighting for you and using aggresive tactics like these, fire him!!
The Guide is updated
annually to include multi-state cases and uniform multi state acts and new tactics. After reading this you
will know more than many attorneys!
|SOME OF CONTENTS:
- A new approach to Fathers' Rights
- Even unwed fathers have rights!
- Avoiding alimony
- A new test for custody: ability to facilitate visitation
- Denial of visitation
- Does the mother always get custody?
- Parent Alienation Syndrome
- Legal duty of mother to facilitate visitation
- Does visitation cause lack of
- Can the ex-wife deny reasonable
- What is reasonable visitation?
- Can the ex-wife control visitation?
- A Father's right to baby-sit
- The Guardian Ad Litem
- Can the ex-wife move away?
- Preparing for a divorce,winning tactics
- Parental rights are protected by
- State laws protect parental rights
- The Best Interests legal definition that is used by Judges.
- A case winning cross examination
- Representing yourself Pro Se
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction
- Revised Uniform Reciprocal
- Enforcement of Support Act
- Fathers Rights Groups by State
- Sample Court Forms
- Child Support Formula
- Unemployment and Support
- Lowering attorney fees